- Turn the wires in a clockwise direction. To do this, hold the two wires together and wrap them around each other in the middle. Choose a location for your stone. Twist the two wires at the bottom of the twist together to form a V shape. Wrap and twist a little bit more. Continue by crossing your arms. Make a Bail.
- Create a Bail.
How do you wire wrap stones step by step?
How to Make Wire Wrapped Jewelry in 3 Easy Steps
- In this first step, we’ll build the pendant’s base.
- Remove the wire.
- Step 2: Wrap and twist the protruding wires to secure them in place. The purpose of step one was to construct a base with a number of projecting wires. Third, wrap the stone with a cloth. Wrap the wires around the stone, twisting and bending them to secure it in place.
How do you wire wrap stones without holes?
Instructions on how to wire wrap a stone without drilling any holes in it
- Using the looping pliers, hold the wire at its open end and form a tiny loop with it. The wire should be bent to 90 degrees midway along the length of the pebble
- We want to avoid having too many gaps between the wraps, therefore keep the wraps equal and contiguous when wrapping the wire.
What wire do you use for wire wrapping?
Copper wire is my preferred wire for wire-wrapping applications. I purchased 18 gauge and 24 gauge wire, which was more than enough to get me started. Copper wire is also commonly accessible for purchase on the internet. You should look for labels that say “bare,” “raw,” or “pure” on copper wire if you want to buy “genuine” copper wire.