- To access your Ring account, go to ring.com/account and log in. Use the same username and password that you used to log into the Ring App. Select the History tab from the menu bar. Select the video you wish to share from the drop-down menu. For sharing options, choose the arrow symbol in the bottom right corner of the video. To share a video, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- 1 Can ring be on two phones?
- 2 Why can’t I share my Ring camera?
- 3 What can Ring shared users do?
- 4 Does deleting Ring videos delete on all devices?
- 5 Is there a monthly fee for Ring?
- 6 How many Ring doorbells can one account have?
- 7 How can I see my Ring cameras shared?
- 8 How do I accept a shared user on Ring?
Can ring be on two phones?
In addition to being linked to several phones or devices, the Ring Doorbell may also be configured to grant shared access to multiple accounts to each user of the phone or device in question. Another option is to share your Ring login and password with the other user so that they may access Ring on a different device, however this is not encouraged.
Troubleshooting a ring shared user who is not seeing ring devices. Depending on the situation, it may be necessary to delete and reinstall the program for the shared user to view the device. Reset the Ring Device — In some cases, the device will also need to be reset in order for the new user to be successfully registered.
You may provide them access to the following functions on your Ring account if you have shared users on your account:
- Live view
- two-way audio
- ring alerts and messaging
- event history
- and more features. View and share videos that have been saved on the Ring app. Videos may be stored on a smartphone or tablet. Control the Ring Base Station’s functions. Connected locks may be locked and unlocked.
Does deleting Ring videos delete on all devices?
It is the same process for both iOS and Android smartphones when it comes to deleting videos in the Ring app. At any moment, you can choose to delete all the recordings from all of your Ring devices at the same time, or you can choose to remove all of the recordings from a single device.
Is there a monthly fee for Ring?
Ring’s expert monitoring is quite reasonable, costing only $10 a month or $100 a year, depending on your needs. Aside from offering video recording on an unlimited number of cameras, it also includes fire protection, cellular backup, and video cloud storage for up to 60 days, making it by far the greatest value of all the plans we tested. 7
How many Ring doorbells can one account have?
Ring doorbells may be utilized in any number of rooms in a single residence at the same time. A notification dings when someone rings your Ring doorbell or motion is detected in your Ring home, followed by a voice that identifies the device that triggered the message.
To access the Dashboard panel in the Ring app, touch on the three lines at the top of the screen. Devices should be selected. Select the device you wish to use by tapping it. Select Shared Users from the drop-down menu. Shared Users have the following capabilities for Ring doorbells, Ring cameras, and the Ring Alarm system:
- The ability to view and share video clips. The ability to view and adjust alerts. The ability to access Live View.
It is possible to accept an invitation to join as a shared user on Ring by clicking on a link that was delivered to your email address. If you did not receive the message, check your spam folder or double-check that the sender wrote in the correct email address on his or her end.