To begin, open the Ring app on your smartphone and touch on your Ring Doorbell device, which should be located in the top-left corner of the screen. Select “Shared Users” from the drop-down menu. Select “Add User” from the drop-down menu. Click on “OK” once you have entered the email address of the person to whom you wish to provide access.
- 1 How do I share my Ring Doorbell with family?
- 2 Can you have Ring Doorbell on two phones?
- 3 How do I share my Ring Doorbell with another user?
- 4 Can there be two owners on Ring?
- 5 What can Ring shared users do?
- 6 Why can’t my shared user see the Ring doorbell?
- 7 How do I share a Ring video?
- 8 Is there a monthly fee for Ring?
- 9 How many Ring doorbells can you have on one account?
- 10 Can you have two Ring doorbells at different locations?
- 11 How do I make someone else an owner of the ring doorbell?
In order to get started, use the Ring app on your smartphone and touch on your Ring Doorbell device in the top-left corner of the screen to activate it. “Shared Users” may be found by selecting it from the drop-down menu. “Add User” will appear when you click on it. Hit “OK” once you’ve entered the email address of the person to whom you wish to provide access.
- The Device Settings screen in the Ring App for one of your Ring devices is displayed. Tap Shared Users. Tap Add User. Enter the email address of the person you wish to add as a Shared User.
- Tap Done. Make a list of the devices you wish to share with this individual and then tap Send Invite.
Can you have Ring Doorbell on two phones?
In addition to being linked to several phones or devices, the Ring Doorbell may also be configured to grant shared access to multiple accounts to each user of the phone or device in question. Another option is to share your Ring login and password with the other user so that they may access Ring on a different device, however this is not encouraged.
Adding a Shared User to a Group
- Then, on the Dashboard page, select Devices from the three lines at the top left of the screen. Select the device for which you want to create a Shared User. Select Shared User from the drop-down menu (you might have to scroll to see it).
- Tap Add User.
- Tap Send Invite.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to add as a Shared User.
Can there be two owners on Ring?
An account Owner can invite an infinite number of Shared Users to use their Ring devices by inviting them to their account. In the same way, the owner of a Ring Alarm system may invite an infinite number of Shared Users and Guest Users to share their system with him or her. Owners of Ring Alarm systems have the ability to invite Shared Users and Guest Users to the system.
You may provide them access to the following functions on your Ring account if you have shared users on your account:
- Live view
- two-way audio
- ring alerts and messaging
- event history
- and more features. View and share videos that have been saved on the Ring app. Videos may be stored on a smartphone or tablet. Control the Ring Base Station’s functions. Connected locks may be locked and unlocked.
Depending on the situation, it may be necessary to delete and reinstall the program for the shared user to view the device. Reset the Ring Device — In some cases, the device will also need to be reset in order for the new user to be successfully registered. By holding down the connect button or the setup button for a few seconds, most Ring devices may be reset to their factory settings.
- To access your Ring account, go to ring.com/account and log in. Use the same username and password that you used to log into the Ring App. Select the History tab from the menu bar. Select the video you wish to share from the drop-down menu. For sharing options, choose the arrow symbol in the bottom right corner of the video. To share a video, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Is there a monthly fee for Ring?
Ring’s expert monitoring is quite reasonable, costing only $10 a month or $100 a year, depending on your needs. Aside from offering video recording on an unlimited number of cameras, it also includes fire protection, cellular backup, and video cloud storage for up to 60 days, making it by far the greatest value of all the plans we tested. 6
How many Ring doorbells can you have on one account?
According to technical specifications, you are permitted to have an infinite number of Ring cameras associated with your account. However, unless you have paid to the Ring Protect Plus plan, you will be unable to use an infinite number of cameras at a single location. The other Ring options either offer either one camera per location or only a small number of cameras per location.
Can you have two Ring doorbells at different locations?
On the same Ring account, you may have Ring devices in many physical places at the same time. Consider the possibility of having a Ring Doorbell at your place of business, one at your residence, and one at your vacation home. The majority of Ring accounts may accommodate up to 10 separate sites.
How do I make someone else an owner of the ring doorbell?
On the same Ring account, you can have Ring devices at multiple physical locations. Consider the possibility of having a Ring Doorbell at your place of business, one at your residence, and one at your vacation home. Up to 10 distinct locations are supported by most Ring accounts.
- In order to terminate their plan, the original owner should delete their payment details from their account and contact Ring Support. It is then necessary for the new owner to download the Ring application and finish the device’s setup process.