How to Determine Ring Size in a Secretive Manner
- Choose a ring size that is in the middle of the range.
- Try a larger size and resize it afterwards. Allow plenty of time for planning, be inconspicuous, work while she sleeps, and utilize her existing jewelry as a starting point (trace the ring and get it sized!). Inquire for assistance from others (mom, friends, your pals, a jeweler)
- jokingly inquire of her.
- 1 How can I get my ring size secretly?
- 2 How can I get my girlfriend’s ring size without her knowing?
- 3 Is it true that your ring size is the same as your shoe size?
- 4 Is there an app to measure ring size?
- 5 What is a temporary engagement ring?
- 6 What is the smallest ring size for a woman?
- 7 How tight should a ring be?
How can I get my ring size secretly?
Instead of a measuring tape, you can measure her ring size using a piece of string or dental floss and a ruler or carpenter’s tape measure at home, if you do not have one. Simply wrap the string or floss around the thickest portion of her ring finger and cut or mark the string at the appropriate point on the finger. Then, using a ruler or tape measure, take the measurement.
How can I get my girlfriend’s ring size without her knowing?
Make a sly move. The most straightforward method of determining her ring size without her knowledge is to utilize a ring she already possesses. Wait until your girlfriend is not around and then go through her jewelry box for a ring you’ve noticed her wearing on the ring finger of her left hand on a previous occasion. Take the ring to a jeweler to have it sized for her.
Is it true that your ring size is the same as your shoe size?
The fact is that shoe sizes and ring sizes have absolutely nothing to do with one another – any resemblance between the two are purely coincidental.
Is there an app to measure ring size?
Here is the link to the Ring Sizing AppTM download page. It’s just as simple for Android and older iOS users to get started. Simply place your ring finger on the screen of your phone, tweak the sizing lines to define your finger, and you’ll have your ring size in seconds!
What is a temporary engagement ring?
Why would someone want a temporary engagement ring? You might be asking yourself this question. It is merely a ring that you may use to get engaged right away while you look for your dream engagement ring later. You may still have the unforgettable proposal experience that your spouse has been waiting for without having to spend a fortune.
What is the smallest ring size for a woman?
Women’s official finger size is the smallest available. ‘A’ is the lowest finger size according to official standards (as evidenced by any jeweller’s measuring stick). Realistically, this would be the ring size of a newborn rather than the ring size of an adult.
How tight should a ring be?
A ring that has been correctly fitted should be able to glide over your knuckle without too much effort on your part. A small amount of friction is beneficial since it will keep the ring from sliding off of your finger when you are wearing it. You shouldn’t experience any pain or strange feeling when wearing the ring, and it should fit securely at the base of your finger.