Place the measuring tape around your index finger and draw it around in a circle to get the desired length. Make minor adjustments to the size of the circle and slide it across your knuckles to ensure that it fits comfortably. Make a note of the millimeter measurements and go to the comparison table or measuring guide PDF to determine your ring size after that.
- 1 How do I measure my ring size without a Sizer?
- 2 Can you measure your ring size at home?
- 3 How do you measure your ring size with a paper strip?
- 4 How can I measure my ring size at home with a string?
- 5 Is there an app to measure ring size?
- 6 Can you measure your ring size with a tape measure?
- 7 How can I measure my ring size without strings?
How do I measure my ring size without a Sizer?
Wrap a thread or a piece of paper around the base of your index and middle fingers. Make a mark with a pen at the spot where the two ends come together. Using a ruler, measure the length of the thread or paper (mm). To determine your ring size, find the measurement that is the closest to your finger size on the ring size chart.
Can you measure your ring size at home?
One of the quickest and most accurate methods of determining your ring size is to measure your finger using a piece of paper or thread as follows: Using a piece of paper, wrap it around the base of your target finger and note the point where it overlaps. The circumference of your finger is equal to the length of the piece of paper you measured in millimeters.
How do you measure your ring size with a paper strip?
The most accurate way to determine your ring size is to use paper or string.
- Make a circle using a strip of paper or a piece of non-stretchy thread by: 1) cutting a strip of paper or string
- 2) wrapping it tightly around the base of your finger
- 3) marking the spot on it where it completes the circle. 4) Measure the length of the string or paper.
- 5) Use our conversion table to find out what size ring you should buy.
How can I measure my ring size at home with a string?
Method 2: Make use of a string or a strip of paper – To wrap the ring finger, cut a string and wrap it around the base of the finger. – Make a mark on the string where it comes to an end. – Using a ruler, determine the length of the string. – The ring size is determined by the number that is closest to the mark on the string.
Is there an app to measure ring size?
Here is the link to the Ring Sizing AppTM download page. It’s just as simple for Android and older iOS users to get started. Simply place your ring finger on the screen of your phone, tweak the sizing lines to define your finger, and you’ll have your ring size in seconds!
Can you measure your ring size with a tape measure?
When it comes to determining your ring size, a measuring tape is the most exact and reliable way. Make sure to provide adequate room for your knuckle to move about in order to achieve the finest outcomes. As a result, it is advised that you measure your finger at the end of the day, when it is most likely to be at its maximum size.
How can I measure my ring size without strings?
One popular method is to wrap your ring finger with a strip of paper, which is quite simple. Once you’ve cut it so that both ends meet, you may measure the length in inches and compare the findings to our Ring size chart to determine the proper size. When it comes to measuring ring sizes in inches, this is a quick and straightforward method.