Follow these methods to determine your ring size:
- String or paper should be wrapped around the base of your finger. A pen should be used to indicate where the two ends meet. Using a ruler (mm), measure the length of the thread or paper. To determine your ring size, choose the measurement that is closest to your finger size on the ring size chart.
- 1 How do I measure my ring size without a Sizer?
- 2 How do you figure your ring size?
- 3 Is there an app to measure ring size?
- 4 Can I measure my ring size with a measuring tape?
- 5 How can I tell my ring size from a ring?
- 6 What size ring should I get my boyfriend?
- 7 How can I measure my ring finger online?
How do I measure my ring size without a Sizer?
One of the quickest and most accurate methods of determining your ring size is to measure your finger using a piece of paper or thread as follows:
- Cut out a strip of paper roughly 3/4 inch broad and 4 inches long to begin with. Then, using a marker, indicate where the paper overlaps with the targeted finger.
How do you figure your ring size?
Calculating the Size of a Ring Wrap a piece of string, paper, or tape around your index finger. Mark the location where the two ends come together. Measure the circumference of your finger with a thread, piece of paper, or tape. Take the result and divide it by a calculator number such as 3.15 to get the diameter of your finger.
Is there an app to measure ring size?
Here is the link to the Ring Sizing AppTM download page. It’s just as simple for Android and older iOS users to get started. Simply place your ring finger on the screen of your phone, tweak the sizing lines to define your finger, and you’ll have your ring size in seconds!
Can I measure my ring size with a measuring tape?
When it comes to determining your ring size, a measuring tape is the most exact and reliable way. It is also possible that the same finger on your left and right hands will have different ring sizes; thus, make sure you measure the finger on which you intend to wear the ring.
How can I tell my ring size from a ring?
Place the ring on top of the circle to complete the design. Take care to ensure that the inside edge of the ring rests on the circle and does not extend beyond it. Wrap a piece of non-stretchy yarn around the base of your finger so that it is snug. Measure the length of the thread after it has been marked at the point where the circle has been completed.
What size ring should I get my boyfriend?
Male ring sizes range from size 9 to 10.. For those without access to a smart phone or printer, we recommend determining the optimum size to order for your home try-on using the typical men’s ring size.
How can I measure my ring finger online?
Wrap the floss, string, or paper around the base of your ring finger to make a bracelet. Make a mark with a pen at the spot where the materials first come into contact. Adjust the string or paper so that it is straight and measure the length in millimeters with a ruler. This is the measurement of the circumference of your finger.