- Navigate to the ‘Phone’ application. Go to the ‘Contacts’ area of the website. Select the contact or contacts that you want to be able to reach even while your phone is in quiet mode. Toggle the ‘Star’ button in the upper right-hand corner.
- 1 How do I make my android ring for certain contacts?
- 2 Can you make someone’s phone ring when it’s on silent?
- 3 Can I set my phone to ring for one person?
- 4 How do I make a silent ringtone for one contact?
- 5 How do I silence all sounds on Android except calls?
- 6 How do I make my phone ring on silent?
- 7 Can you send a loud alert to someones phone?
- 8 How do you send an emergency alert to someones phone?
How do I make my android ring for certain contacts?
More Settings may be accessed by selecting the Do Not Disturb icon and then More Settings. Priority Only Allows is selected, and on the following page, the Calls option is selected. You may select whether or not to accept calls from persons who have been “starred” in the Contacts app, such as family members and close friends.
Can you make someone’s phone ring when it’s on silent?
This is impossible unless the owner has configured the contacts list for you in order to bypass the quiet ring. It is possible to login as them and treat the situation as if it were a lost phone if you have their Android or iPhone login credentials. The phone would then continue to ring even if the device was switched off.
Can I set my phone to ring for one person?
Change the “Do Not Disturb” settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings Do Not Disturb, tap on “Allow Calls From,” and choose the group you wish to receive notifications from, regardless of whether Silent Mode is on. One batch of calls is the only one you may accept.
How do I make a silent ringtone for one contact?
Setting a specific contact’s phone to silent mode on Android is explained here.
- Then, save it to the phone’s Sd card as a 10 second mp3 silent ringtone. Go to contacts, scroll down until you find the specific person you want to silence, and then pick them. Touch the menu button, then hit the choices button.
How do I silence all sounds on Android except calls?
How can I turn off all noises and notifications, with the exception of phone calls and text messages?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once with two fingers or twice with one finger from the bottom of the screen. Priority only.
- Tap More Settings Priority only allows.
- Tap Close More Settings Turn off the Reminders and Events switches on your computer. Select Messages None from the drop-down menu.
How do I make my phone ring on silent?
Making a quiet Android phone ring is a simple process.
- Go to “www.google.com/android/devicemanager” on your desktop browser to access Google’s Android device manager.
- You will now be presented with a list of all of the devices that you have associated with this account. Your device will begin to ring at this point.
Can you send a loud alert to someones phone?
As a result, this only applies if the “someone” in question is you, yourself. The ability to transmit any type of noise to any phone is provided; you can either record the noise and attach it to an email or text message, or you may send it live during a phone conversation.
How do you send an emergency alert to someones phone?
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE AN EMERGENCY CONTACT ON ANDROID PHONES
- Select About phone from the drop-down menu. Information in an emergency.
- To enter medical information, choose Edit information. If you don’t see the option to “modify information,” select “Info.” To add emergency contacts, select Add contact from the drop-down menu. If you don’t see the option to “add contact,” go to Contacts and choose it. To clear your information, use the more button. Delete everything.