6 Uncovering Her Ring Size Without Her Knowing It
- Tactic #1: Borrow one of her already-existing engagement rings. The second tactic is to enlist the assistance of family or friends. The third tactic is to slip it into casual conversation. Tactic #4: Enlist the help of others to ask. Tactic #5: Compare the size of her fingers to yours. Tactic #6: Simply inquire!
- 1 How do you secretly get a ring size?
- 2 How do you find out a girl’s ring size without asking her?
- 3 Is there an app to measure ring size?
- 4 How do you guess a girl’s ring size?
- 5 How can you guess someone’s ring size?
- 6 How can I measure my finger for a ring at home?
- 7 How can I measure my ring finger online?
- 8 Is your ring size the same as your shoe size?
How do you secretly get a ring size?
How to Determine Ring Size in a Secretive Manner
- Choose a ring size that is in the middle of the range.
- Try a larger size and resize it afterwards. Allow plenty of time for planning, be inconspicuous, work while she sleeps, and utilize her existing jewelry as a starting point (trace the ring and get it sized!). Inquire for assistance from others (mom, friends, your pals, a jeweler)
- jokingly inquire of her.
How do you find out a girl’s ring size without asking her?
Here are eight suggestions for snooping around to figure out exactly what size ring will fit on her finger.
- Ring-sizing gauges may be found at jewelry stores.
- Hold her hand and make educated guesses.
- Err on the side of caution. There are 16 different types of wedding bands that stand out on their own. A Guide to the 20 Best Stackable Rings to Get That Layered Look.
Is there an app to measure ring size?
Here is the link to the Ring Sizing AppTM download page. It’s just as simple for Android and older iOS users to get started. Simply place your ring finger on the screen of your phone, tweak the sizing lines to define your finger, and you’ll have your ring size in seconds!
How do you guess a girl’s ring size?
Simply place one of her rings on your finger and keep track of where it ends. A jeweler can take a measurement of that portion of your finger and provide you with an accurate estimate of her ring size. Because each finger might be a different size, be sure you choose a ring that she truly wears on her ring finger when you make your purchase.
How can you guess someone’s ring size?
Instead of a measuring tape, you can measure her ring size using a piece of string or dental floss and a ruler or carpenter’s tape measure at home, if you do not have one. Simply wrap the string or floss around the thickest portion of her ring finger and cut or mark the string at the appropriate point on the finger. Then, using a ruler or tape measure, take the measurement.
How can I measure my finger for a ring at home?
Follow these methods to determine your ring size:
- String or paper should be wrapped around the base of your finger. A pen should be used to indicate where the two ends meet. Using a ruler (mm), measure the length of the thread or paper. To determine your ring size, choose the measurement that is closest to your finger size on the ring size chart.
How can I measure my ring finger online?
Wrap the floss, string, or paper around the base of your ring finger to make a bracelet. Make a mark with a pen at the spot where the materials first come into contact. Adjust the string or paper so that it is straight and measure the length in millimeters with a ruler. This is the measurement of the circumference of your finger.
Is your ring size the same as your shoe size?
Inform her that you have discovered an incredible fact: if you take your shoe size and split it by two, then add three, you will obtain your ring size.